Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My boys

Here's some pics from Father's Day!
We enjoyed a lazy morning, said good-bye to Grandpa Jim (enjoyed the 4-day visit!), 
went golfing, and then to Iowa City for some shopping (WalMart kids supplies) and dinner. 
Enjoyed dinner at Quinton's. HUGE portions. 
Tip: Share a meal and an appetizer. PLENTY!
Mom and Carson playing with the computer's Photo Booth.
Whoa!
Tonight: My happy boys, before their haircuts.
Yes, I did cut the sides and back of Brady's hair just a few days after my Hair blog, 
but I left the top long. With these hot days, my sweaty baby's hair has been so tangled. 
Goodbye, sweet baby hair.
Just a trim for both, not ready for the summer buzz.
Aw...it looks like a heart....or maybe a wookie face?
You can see the two shades of haircolor!
No "after" pics yet, it was bath and bedtime for both!

No comments: