Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chelsey and Luke's Wedding--June 13

Congrats, Luke and Chelsey Bogaards!!
We had a lot of fun at your wedding!
I didn't find my camera in the diaper bag until the reception,
So I'm sad that I don't have a pic of the happy couple.
Thanks, Aunt Dixie, for taking some of these pictures for me!
Carson pulled out some moves we've never seen!
Carson and Cael were dancin' buddies.
Carson must've had a premonition of how funny mom would look in this shot.
The extended arm photo was much cuter in the high school and college years! lol
Aw, I cornered Ben into a dance.
Other Family dancing are Bill and Tammy Sutfin (left) and Julie with Cael Cheney.
The beautiful bride had a fun night!
Above, the Monte wedding tradition of 
the Cotton Eyed Joe dance.
Brady slept through a lot of the party.
Thanks, "pa"!
The Sutfin Aunts
(L-R: Rochell, Kathy, Tammy, Julie, Brenda and Cousin Mary)
(Kathy blinks again!)
Uncle Bill and Carson had lots of fun with the broom.
No pics, but hilarious watching Carson stand on the broom
 and squat sit on the handle to ride around the room!

No comments: