Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Letter from Carson


I've been feeling a little under the weather this past week with the "Rotovirus." I'm getting a little frustrated that I can't eat much and keep spitting up. But, overall I'm still happy. Sorry, mom, both Grandmas, Grandpa Dave, Uncle Bob, AND Cousin Chase for giving all of you upset tummies, too! Here's what I was up to before I got sick. Love, Carson

Whoa! Another new Williamsburg friend! Cael Steckly, son of Mike and Mandy Steckly.
My new favorite toy. It's a frog. He tastes good. (He loves to grab it and bring it right to his mouth, of course!)
My "crib"
Relaxing with Dad, trying to kick my socks off... again.

I can look above my head at you now!
I love listening to and watching my fishy at bedtime.
Warm and cuddly after bathtime.
Whew! What a workout in the jumparoo!
My man, Diz

The end. (I can roll onto my side, but going all the way over to my tummy is overrated, I don't like tummy time!)

No comments: