Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Birth Day - Nov. 16, 2007

Proud Parents! Right after the delivery.


Daddy, Grandma Kathy, and Grandpa Dave

Chris Cord (Mom's cousin), Grandma Margie, Grandpa Jim, and Mommy.

Here's looking at you!


My Cousins, MacKenzie and Chase Talbert. They visited me with my Aunt Christine (Dad's sister) and Uncle Dan.



My Uncle Bob (Mom's brother) and his girlfriend, Laurie.


Getting ready to go home!


Napping with Dad and Dizzle

Hello! Mom created this blog for me so that all of my friends and family can check out my new pictures and know what I'm up to. We found out about this website from some friends and it sounded like a fun idea.
I am now three weeks old. I was born on Nov. 16th and weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. I lost some weight the first week, but by my 2 wk check-up I was 8 lbs., 12 oz. and 22 inches long. Mom can't believe how much I've grown in the last week, I'm so tall that some of my "newborn" clothes are too small already!
I'm adjusting to the world. I love to eat and to stare at everything, trying to grow and learn as much as I can. Sleep is overrated. At first I would only sleep for 30 min. to 2 hours, but I started to feel bad for my tired mom and dad, so now I try to sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. They keep trying to talk me into sleeping longer, maybe later.
I've met a lot of my new family and friends....wow, I am loved! We've had a lot of visitors at the hospital and home. Soon I will travel to visit my grandparents and family for the holidays. Speaking of holidays, last night I met Santa! I had my picture taken with him while we took a nap.
Well, I think I'm hungry again....talk to you later! ~Carson

No comments: