Monday, September 6, 2010

Firsts, friends, and Fear!

Brady's first shoulder ride:)

Determination.
Brady loves to try to feed himself...Bananas, puffs, crackers.
STILL waiting on teeth, so his options are limited.
WARNING: Be prepared to get food sprayed back at you if you use a spoon!
Play date with Nolan Kent.
Carson and Nolan play so well together,
this was round 2 at our house after a full day together at Susie's.
Brady loves watching big kids play!
Fighting Carson to get on his PJ's led to this...
Dizzle, I'm sorry.
Carson eating cereal with chopsticks!:)
Whew! Whatta long day!

********************************************************************
My "fear"
Is that a jungle cat???
No, it's a 
BOBCAT!!!
Ben caught this big kitty on his trail camera
that is set up on some Williamson (near Chariton)
land he hunts. (Janson and Amy Stuart's land)
Yes, Ben hangs out in trees looking for deer 
in the same turf that this BOBCAT is hunting.
Be safe, Ben! You may be the prey!!! Agh!
I'm going to be a nervous wreck when he's out there!!!
I'm sure he'll be on alert, too!

2 comments:

Nicky said...

First...OMG a bobcat! holy moly that looks like a scene from a tv show...yikes...I'll have to alert my hunter!

Brady is getting so big, what a cutie! Your little men are adorable!

The Grier Family said...

Thanks, Nicky! :) I enjoy following your fam on the blog, too! We really need to get a playdate for Henry and Carson! I think those pups would have fun and wear each other out! lol