Saturday, October 10, 2009

Early October family news




I set out my fall decorations a few weeks ago. Carson had fun playing with some of the Halloween costumes that were tucked in the fall decor totes!


I love the way the fall decorations look with our paint colors. I have more things to put out after Halloween that are more Thanksgiving-themed.

Gosh, how I love footie pajamas!  Can you believe those are size 3T already!  He has slept 9+ hours on the nights we put him in this style PJ's, LOVE THEM! Carson loves playing Leggos and building blocks by himself and with us.

Ben got an 8-point buck with his bow on Friday night down in Mt. Pleasant with his friend, Tim. Tim got a nice 12-pointer. Whoo hoo! Tag filled means the several weekends on our calendar just opened up!:) CONGRATS, BEN!
OTHER BIG FAMILY NEWS: We set the date for BABY BOY #2 to arrive!!
Monday, January 11th, 8:00. As long as I don't go into labor before the scheduled C-section, we have an easy to remember birthday of 1-11-10!  :)

No comments: