Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dad's Blog Day

Carson is already mimicking mommy and the faces she makes to get her way! (~Daddy) Or is this the face Daddy makes when Mommy tells him he can't go hunting? (~Mommy)
Another smile picture, this time from his bouncy seat.
He already has learned some dance moves from G-pa Jim. I believe we were listening to Chubby Checkers when we took this picture. Either that or we were watching a Rocky movie, I cannot remember for sure.
Here is Carson after the big Michigan State upset last Saturday. He was thinking that the Hawks may go winless in the big ten during his first year, but is relieved that they pulled it together for the "W". He kind of looks like Dad after a Hawkeye football game with that distant stare. ;)
This is my first blog entry, so I thought I would include a picture of Carson and I to wrap it up!

1 comment:

The Grier Family said...

Carson--Your Dad's hot and has a good sense of humor! You both look like "keepers" to me! ~Mom